Effective Date: August 8, 2021
Information You Provide Us
In general, you can visit the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. However, if you wish to contact us through the Contact Us link in our site footer or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we may collect your name, company name, email address, telephone number and street address along with other information you may choose to submit, as part of the inquiry process.
When you register for a NURSD
LLC. account as a Client (as defined in the Terms), we collect information from
you that may include your name, company name, email address, telephone number,
street address, taxpayer and immigration information, payroll, insurance and
banking information as well as other information that you submit as part of
your profile or job posting. We may also collect information about you from
other publicly-available sources, which we may combine with the other
information we have.
When you register for a NURSD LLC. account as a Nurse (as defined in the Terms), we collect information from you that may include your name, email address, telephone number, street address, taxpayer and immigration information, education and work history and credentialing information as well as other information that you submit as part of your profile or job posting. We may also collect information about you from other publicly available sources, which we may combine with the other information we have.
The information you provide
us must be accurate and up to date. We may verify or validate the information
that you provide us through third parties.
Information Automatically Collected
We (or our service providers acting on our behalf) may collect information about how you use our Site or our services. This information includes information that may identify you as well as statistical information (“Analytics”) that does not identify you. Some Analytics may be correlated with your account information. Usage information may include:
- The Device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address;
- Identification numbers associated with your Devices;
- Device event information such as crashes, system activity and hardware settings;
- Locale preferences;
- Application activity such as app upload, app download, app installation, app uninstallation, app start, app play duration, app stop, app crashes, app network activity and app resource consumption;
- Date and time stamps associated with transactions;
- System configuration information;
- Metadata concerning your mobile or smartphone apps; and
- Other interactions with our Site.
3. Location information. When you use a location-enabled Device, we may
collect, process and retain information about your actual location if you have
so agreed. We may also use various technologies to determine location, such as
sensor data from your Device that may, for example, provide information on
nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers. The location data is collected
anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you and is used by us
to provide and improve location-based products and services. By using a
location-enabled app, you consent to us processing information about your
Protecting Children’s Privacy
This Site is not designed nor intended to be attractive to use by children under the age of 18 (“Minors”). We do not knowingly collect information from Minors. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any information to us.
2. Persistent cookies: These usually have an expiration date in the distant future and remain in your browser until they expire or you manually delete them. We use persistent cookies to better understand usage patterns so we can improve the Site for our users. For example, we may use a persistent cookie to associate you with your user account or to remember your choices on the Site, but this only works when cookies on our site are enabled.
3. Third party cookies: We may
permit limited third parties to place cookies through the Site to provide
us with better insights into the use of the Site or user demographics or
to provide relevant advertising to you. These third parties may collect
information about a user’s online activities over time and across different
websites when he or she uses our Site. For example, we may use analytics
service providers like Google Analytics to analyze usage patterns of the
Site. These providers generate a cookie to capture information about your
use of the Site which is then used to compile reports on Site activity for
us and to provide other related services. These providers may use a
portion of your IP address to identify their cookie, but this will not be
associated with any other data held by these providers.
We may also permit
third party service providers to place cookies through our Site, as indicated
above, to perform analytic or marketing functions where you are notified of
them and you have consented to the usage. We do not control the use of such
third party cookies or the resulting information and we are not responsible for
any actions or policies of such third-party service providers.
Your use of our Site
will be deemed to be your consent to the placement of cookies on your computer
or other Device. If you prefer not to receive cookies through our Site, you can
set your browser to either reject all cookies, to allow only “trusted” websites
to set them, or to accept only those cookies from those sites you are currently
on. Unless you have adjusted your browser setting so that it will refuse
cookies, our system will issue cookies when you log on to our Site and use it.
will limit system performance and may even cause certain features of the Site
to malfunction or not to work at all.
We may also permit third party service providers to place cookies through our Site, as indicated above, to perform analytic or marketing functions where you are notified of them and you have consented to the usage. We do not control the use of such third party cookies or the resulting information and we are not responsible for any actions or policies of such third-party service providers.
Use of Information
We may use aggregated data (independent of any personal identifiers) for research and commercial purposes. This information includes what areas of our Site our users visit most frequently and what services they access most often. This information helps us develop a better Site that is more useful and accessible to you.
We may use your information
internally for our general commercial purposes including, among other things,
to improve our Site or our services, or to offer our own, our affiliates’ or
third-party products and services that we think you may find of interest. We
may use your contact information to contact you to respond to your inquiries or
your account or to provide information about us or our services to you. You can
elect not to receive promotional emails from us either by “unsubscribing” to an
email you receive or by contacting us as indicated below.
California Do-Not-Track Disclosures
We currently do not use technology that recognizes a “do-not-track” signal from your web browser.
Disclosing Your Information
We may reveal information about you to unaffiliated third parties:
If you request or authorize it;
- If the information is provided to help complete a transaction for you;
- If the information is provided to comply with the law, applicable regulations, governmental and quasi-governmental requests, court orders or subpoenas, to enforce our Terms or other agreements, or to protect our rights, property or safety or the rights, property or safety of our users or others (e.g., to a consumer reporting agency for fraud protection, etc.);
- If the disclosure is done as part of a purchase, transfer or sale of services or assets (e.g., in the event that substantially all of our assets are acquired by another party, customer information may be one of the transferred assets);
- If the information is provided to our agents, outside vendors or service providers to perform functions on our behalf (e.g., analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing customer service, processing orders, etc.);
- To allow them to market to you;
- We may disclose your non-private, aggregated, or otherwise non-personal information, such as usage statistics of our Site and services, to our affiliates and third parties. We may share your information with our affiliates for their general commercial use.
Accessing Your Information
You are required to provide us with accurate and up to date information. NURSD LLC. gives you the ability to amend your account information at any time by accessing your account on our Site and modifying the information on your account page. Any changes will affect only future uses of your information. Subject to any legislation that might, from time to time, oblige us to store the information for a certain period of time, we will respect your wishes to correct inaccurate information. Otherwise, we will hold your information for as long as we believe it will help us to achieve our aims as detailed in this Privacy You can ask us whether we are keeping personal information about you and you can ask to receive a copy of that personal information. Before sending you any personal data, we will ask you to provide proof of your identity. If you are not able to provide proof of your identity, we reserve the right to refuse to send you any personal data. We will respond as quickly as we can to your requests for details of personal information we hold about you.
We utilize reasonable administrative, physical and technical safeguards to protect information against unauthorized access, misuse or disclosure. We endeavor to protect information that you transfer to our Site by using secure technology such as SSL. Information you send by email is not secure, so please avoid including personal information in any email you send us. No method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security of your information.
You also play a role
in protecting your information. Please safeguard your user name and password
and do not share them with others. If we receive instructions using your log-in
information, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions. You
agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any
other breach of security. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate
accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
Your California Privacy Rights
For California Residents Only. We may disclose your personal information
to our affiliates or other third parties who may use that information to market
to you directly. Pursuant to California law, California residents are permitted
to request information about the manner in which we share certain categories of
information with third parties for their marketing use. Please email us at
email@example.com to request a copy of our disclosure pursuant to
Links to Third-Party Sites
When you use the Site, you may be directed to other websites that are
beyond our control. We may also allow third-party sites or applications to link
to the Site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any third parties
or the content of linked sites, but we do encourage you to read the applicable
privacy policies and terms and conditions of such parties or web sites. This